Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Pinky Summer

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10542633/?claim=gu5fy7dke5g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

September has already begun, but I still have some summer looks to share with you. So, I decided to prolong the summer. This time I'm wearing my favourite summer pants, which I bought in a Turkish store LC Waikiki. I absolutely adore pants of bright colours, because they can make every outfit, even very simple one, cool and nice.

 


I was in a kind of playful mood this day.



Most of my photos are taken by my younger sister Natalia, the ones above are not an exception. Every time we go out together, we take this kind of selffie. My sister is interested in fashion, too. So, everything we do about it, we do together. That means that in the nearest feature you'll see posts about Natalia's outfits as well.
Natalia on Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/nataliazin


LC Waikiki Pink Pants
LC Waikiki Oxford Shoes
H&M Hair Elastics

Love,
Yours Darya

No comments:

Post a Comment